Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufffy

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I have a very strong love for ###. I want to try to start a relationship with her. She is a very kind person, with a good heart. I know she can love me back, all she has to do is try.

Lord, I am asking You to find a way for us to be together. But I am not asking for You to change her, I can't ask that. I am asking for You to change me. Mold me into a man that she can come to love, and want to be with.

Lord, I trust You. You are the one who put this love that I have for her in my heart. It feels right talking to her, I just need a push from her. I have messed up my chance with her before, and it's hard to forgive myself for that, but I have changed. I am more patient than before, I have stayed single for her. Please bless me with her love, Lord. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.

For those of you praying for me, I wish all of you blessings in the future. Thank you for reading.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
145
These days I just find myself so sad and jealous. Jealous of opportunities I didn’t take because I was scared and the only thing that comforts me is maybe God was protecting me from things I couldn’t see. Pray for me to let go of the things I can’t change and look forward and ahead.
Replies
12
Views
188
Father my daughter very insecure and she's absolutely beautiful her nose is perfect her body is beautiful she's fearfully and wonderfully made but she's gotten into this thing where she went and got breast implants three times then she didn't like them and got them another one then she went and...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom