Celiac's Disease

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guide Me Lord
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guide Me Lord

Guest
Please pray that my daughter's recent diagnosis of Celiac's has not caused any long term damage. It took a very long time to diagnose her and now they are worried about the condition of her small intestine. Please pray she gets the strength she needs to overcome this disease and live a happy, normal life. Amen
 
Please pray for health renewal. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for our sweet baby girl. Praying that she is born genetic disease free as she has a ###% chance of having severe ### Syndrome. We pray that she is born in good health and free of genetic diseases.
Replies
11
Views
133
I am a ### yr old mom with a treatable mitochondrial disease, but I cannot afford my life saving stem cell therapy for it. I have ### young children.
Replies
14
Views
183
I would thank you if You pray that i don't have parkinsons disease
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom