Celebrate

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some churches I have been to not only tolerate Jezebels, they celebrate them and worship them. These churches celebrate witches who are doing the work of Satan himself. They reward arrogance and abuse, and punish honesty, truth and genuine kindness.
Replies
8
Views
123
Lord, I come to You in these holy days. While everyone is celebrating, my heart is breaking. I am watching my ### carry her heavy cross, struggling with dialysis and pain. I feel helpless, unable to provide even her basic needs or a simple meal. Please, brothers and sisters, if anyone can help...
Replies
7
Views
172
This weekend my dear friend, and I will rejoice that her monster mommy is now dead, and burning in hell. NO more lies, deception, manipulation, false accusations, control, abuse from that Jezebel. It has ALL come to an END, and that things' torment for ALL of eternity NOW BEGINS. Perhaps I will...
Replies
6
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom