Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Father, I ask for ### to be healed and return to my life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing and deliverance from a very wicked landlord who carries a poltergeist’s presence and a sexual harassment presence
Replies
10
Views
162
Pray for my second interview as the first interview was carried out and pass as the initial job that I interview for the client cancel the position so now I tried for two others position as a business analyst.
Replies
8
Views
141
Dear God, My name is ###. I am carrying a lot of pain in my heart and I feel very alone today. It seems as though my life has been filled with one struggle after another, and I can no longer see a ray of hope ahead. For many years, I have waited for a miracle, but nothing has changed. Please...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom