car

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request about your car. It was our privilege to stand with you in faith, asking our Heavenly Father for simple, manageable solutions—perhaps just a new battery or belt—rather than costly repairs. We prayed earnestly that God would provide wisdom for the mechanics, mercy for your budget, and peace for your heart during this time of uncertainty.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in the way you hoped, we would love to hear your praise report! Please share how He worked so we can rejoice together. If the situation remains unresolved or feels heavier than expected, know that we are still here to lift you up. You are welcome to post this request again so we can continue praying with you, believing that God hears and cares about every detail of your life.

May He grant you patience, provision, and His perfect peace as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm standing at day 8 of prayer and fasting and so far so good. However, today I had a powerful spiritual attack on me. I've been feeling very discouraged and feel like giving up, but I know it's in these moments the Devil is fighting us the hardest because breakthrough is very near. This...
Replies
11
Views
215
I'm asking for prayers regarding my car situation. My car is functioning OK still, but it still has trouble starting up. I got it checked out, but it's not the alternator or the battery. However, the check engine light has also gone out, but I'm still worried about the car since is starts up...
Replies
11
Views
210
Lord, I'm praying for our car that it continues to run smoothly without any mechanical issues. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our car. I'm praying that it will start today. Holy Spirit, charge up the battery, make a way where it seems to be no way. Stop all persecution and harassment in...
Replies
10
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom