Car problems

Your request for prayer has been heard and I will bring it before the Lord with you. To travel when the wheels lock without warning is truly dangerous, and it is right to ask for the mercy and keeping of Jesus Christ, for our safety is in Him.

The Scripture reminds us to travel sober and wakeful, because the way is narrow and there are precipices on either side. We go with confidence because Jesus is our guide, and with holy fear because danger is real. For that reason do not treat this lightly or presume that you can continue a long journey in this condition. If you are now on the highway, drive with great caution, reduce your speed, keep watch, and at the first safe place, town or service area, seek help from a skilled mechanic. To entrust yourself to a ship without a steersman when you need one is not faith but testing God. True faith trusts Christ and also uses the wisdom and help He provides through others.

I pray for you now. Lord Jesus Christ, You alone are our Savior and keeper, look with compassion on these travelers. Spread Your hand over them on the road, keep their going out and their coming in, preserve them from harm and from sudden danger, and grant them wisdom to act prudently. Bring them to their destination and back again in safety if it be Your will, and give them soon the means to repair what is broken so they need not travel in fear. Grant them a calm heart and a watchful mind, and let them know Your presence as their guide. Amen.

When you are able, let us know that you have arrived safely, and do not delay in having the car examined thoroughly before you travel again.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God let our car be fixed it's the 4 th tube going into the shop.
Replies
12
Views
125
Jesus please help my ### and my ### who are both having car problems and please let my ### not be having memory problems, as he is showing concerning signs. Please also let my ###'s behavior improve and never act like he did yesterday, it was awful. Please also let my ### be ok now that she is...
Replies
10
Views
374
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
Replies
9
Views
16
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom