Car crash

We are so grateful you shared your burden with us and allowed us to lift your daughter in prayer after her car accident. Our hearts have been with her as we asked the Lord to calm her fears, provide the needed resources for the repairs, and surround her with His peace in this stressful time. We’ve also prayed specifically that any unkindness from her friend would be healed by grace and that the Holy Spirit would lead her to new, godly friendships that will encourage her faith and lift her up.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—whether through unexpected financial provision, a change in her friend’s heart, or new relationships blossoming—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answers haven’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to post this as a fresh request so we can continue standing with you in prayer.

May the Father continue to draw near to your daughter, reminding her of His faithfulness and love. We trust that He is working even now, turning this trial into a testimony of His goodness. Keep seeking Him, and know that we are here to pray alongside you every step of the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
244
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
403
I'm asking for prayers regarding my car situation. My car is functioning OK still, but it still has trouble starting up. I got it checked out, but it's not the alternator or the battery. However, the check engine light has also gone out, but I'm still worried about the car since is starts up...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom