Claukin17

Humble Servant
Please pray for my nephew ### ###, he's in hospital in a critical condition from a vehicle accident he was involved in. Please pray for him.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who is in the hospital in critical condition following a vehicle accident. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing touch upon ###'s body. We pray that You guide the hands of the medical team attending to him and grant them wisdom and skill.

Lord, Your Word says in Psalm 107:20, "He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." We stand on this promise and ask for Your healing power to flow through ###, restoring him to full health. Comfort his family during this difficult time and fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, believing that nothing is impossible for You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
191
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
140
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,851
Messages
16,781,479
Members
648,418
Latest member
Keanorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom