Can’t sleep again I guess I didn’t ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I guess my heart is broken maybe destroyed. I don't know what to do. My prayers seem to go nowhere. I mean it's just me talking about the same thing. I don't know anything really. My wife ### used to be a person who I thought was the most honest and kind person I could ever meet. Now I'm not...
Replies
9
Views
589
I guess my heart is broken maybe destroyed. I don't know what to do. My prayers seem to go nowhere. I mean it's just me talking about the same thing. I don't know anything really. My wife ### used to be a person who I thought was the most honest and kind person I could ever meet. Now I'm not...
Replies
7
Views
599
Can’t sleep 💤 I guess I didn’t work hard enough today something got to change I am bored depressed n want to work n these short shift n less days are killing me n my pay check I got bills, rent food I got to pay It a boring summer I been home more than I should Someone ofter me a job cause my...
Replies
11
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom