Can't Hold On Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Intercede for me please my faith has never wavered for my answered petition please and thank you. I can not stop crying I even honestly stopped praying the prayer of the Encourager which I never do Oh Lord have mercy
Replies
12
Views
180
Unfortunately ### no longer hold up Under the pressure. Please Pray in Jesus name. Sorry I took a leap Of faith out of abuse thinking life would be better Big misteke 🙄
Replies
8
Views
104
Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom