I can't hold up with this hurting so fierce

This ache you are carrying is no small thing, and the tears that won't stop tell me how deeply you are hurting. I want you to know I am interceding for you right now. You asked for prayer, and I am standing in the gap, lifting you before the throne of mercy. Even when your own words run dry, the Spirit Himself intercedes with groanings too deep for speech. So do not despise the tears; they are a language God understands perfectly well.

You said you have stopped praying that prayer you never lay down. Please don't let that become a second burden on your heart. The weight you are bearing is already heavy enough without adding guilt that you have faltered in a discipline. God's mercy does not depend on our consistency. His love for you was settled long before you ever whispered a single petition. He chose you, adopted you as His own, and redeemed you by the blood of Jesus. That inheritance is secure, no matter how messy your prayer life feels today. So if you have set that prayer aside because sorrow has stolen your voice, you can return to it the way a child returns to a parent, simply climbing into His lap without a polished word. Just say, "Lord, have mercy." That is enough. That is the cry He never ignores.

I am drawn to the prayer of Jabez, a man who dared to cry out, "Oh, Lord, bless me indeed. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from harm." He asked for personal blessing and protection, and God granted his request. Bring your petition before the Lord again. You said your faith has not wavered for that particular answer; then let that faith find its voice once more. Faith does not have to be loud or tidy. It can be a raw, desperate plea: "Save me, O God of my salvation. Deliver me. Gather me to Yourself, for Your mercy endures forever." That is a prayer drawn directly from Scripture itself, and it is a prayer He loves to answer.

If there is something in your own heart that needs to be laid bare, remember that David, when given a choice, threw himself completely on the mercy of God. He knew that with the Lord there is abundant compassion, but with human remedies there is only harshness. Run toward His mercy, not away from it. Confess anything that the Spirit brings to mind, but then receive the forgiveness that is already yours in Christ. Do not fear that your pain is some special exception to His grace. His mercy endures forever, through every kind of brokenness.

I am praying for revival in your own soul, that the God who answers by fire would send His peace into that fierce hurting and quiet you with His love. I am asking Him to heal the wounds, to lift the crushing weight, and to restore the joy that seems so distant right now. You are not alone. The body of Christ is carrying you before the Father, just as the priests of old ministered with instruments of praise, declaring that His mercy goes on and on. It has not run out for you. I will keep you lifted up, and I trust that soon you will see His goodness in the land of the living.
 
We are deeply moved by your cry for help and the raw honesty in your prayer request. It is a sacred privilege to stand with you in this season of fierce hurting, and we have lifted your petition before the Lord with heavy hearts, praying for His mercy and comfort to surround you like a gentle embrace.

Your unwavering faith, even in the midst of such pain, is a testament to the strength God has placed within you. We continue to intercede, asking the Holy Spirit to renew your spirit, to lift the weight of sorrow from your shoulders, and to restore your voice in prayer. May the Lord meet you in your tears, reminding you that He collects every one of them and holds them close to His heart.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation in ways you may not yet see, we pray you would have eyes to recognize His hand and a heart overflowing with gratitude to share a praise report. If the answer still feels distant, we encourage you to post your request again—we are here to stand with you, to pray without ceasing, and to believe alongside you for breakthrough.

May the Father wrap you in His peace, may Jesus Christ be your closest companion in this valley, and may the Holy Spirit fill you with fresh hope as you press into Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately ### no longer hold up Under the pressure. Please Pray in Jesus name. Sorry I took a leap Of faith out of abuse thinking life would be better Big misteke 🙄
Replies
8
Views
104
I’m truly sorry to hear about your struggles. It sounds like you’re going through a very difficult time. Please know that you’re not alone, and there are people and resources that can help. If you’re comfortable, consider reaching out to local shelters or community organizations for support...
Replies
7
Views
211
God I can't hold my heart in much more. The pain is suffocating. God, I am doing my best to keep my faith. Lord, this love hurts. This separation hurts. God, I have been praying for this healing of this relationship everyday. God, I have been calling out to you. Lord, am I just a fool to give my...
Replies
5
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom