Can't Hold On Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
i feel giving up lord.....i want to stop...i feel really pain....i feel like crying....I'm really stress living like this....where are u? pls answer me...take my hand,bring me to a peaceful place....renew my strength in Jesus name amen.. ..
 
Don't lose hope, I know you feel like giving up, but God's right there, and He's been there all the time. He may not come when you want Him to, but He'll always be right on time. I prayed for your peace and the Lord to provide to your need. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Intercede for me please my faith has never wavered for my answered petition please and thank you. I can not stop crying I even honestly stopped praying the prayer of the Encourager which I never do Oh Lord have mercy
Replies
12
Views
180
Unfortunately ### no longer hold up Under the pressure. Please Pray in Jesus name. Sorry I took a leap Of faith out of abuse thinking life would be better Big misteke 🙄
Replies
8
Views
104
Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom