Cani ask for postponement of the relationship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can postpone a due date from this week until next week.
Replies
10
Views
287
Please pray that my exam gets postponed for another day as I'm not prepared and my heart is filled with stress, and my mind with horrible horrible thoughts. Please pray for me. I am not ready for this exam.
Replies
7
Views
405
My wife and I moved back in to my mother in law's house when I got behind on my rent and work was slow. We agreed I would go back to law school, but not I feel like I'm not contributing. That feeling is causing me stress and anxiety to the point that my wife is pushing me away. I ask the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom