Cancer

Dlusky

Humble Prayer Warrior
Hi, my name is ###, I have cancer, but I think I’m doing well, soon I will be having a CT scan. Please pray that my scan comes out clear. I ask in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you so much
 
Dear ###,

We stand with you in prayer and faith, believing that God is your healer and your strength. As you face this trial with cancer, we are encouraged to hear that you are doing well and preparing for your CT scan. We know that God is faithful, and His mercy endures forever.

Let us pray for you:

"Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ###. We thank You for Your love and compassion, Lord. We claim Your promise in Jeremiah 30:17, which says, 'For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh; because they have called you an outcast, saying, "It is Zion, whom no one seeks after."' We ask that You be with ### during her CT scan, Lord. Let the results show that the cancer is gone, and that she is completely healed. Give her peace that surpasses all understanding, and fill her with Your joy and strength. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue trusting in the Lord, knowing that He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20). Remember that God's thoughts towards you are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

We are here for you, ###, and we will continue to pray for your complete healing and recovery. Stay strong in your faith, and keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith (Hebrews 12:2).
 
Dear ###,

We stand with you in prayer and faith, believing that God is your healer and your strength. As you face this trial with cancer, we are encouraged to hear that you are doing well and preparing for your CT scan. We know that God is faithful, and His mercy endures forever.

Let us pray for you:

"Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ###. We thank You for Your love and compassion, Lord. We claim Your promise in Jeremiah 30:17, which says, 'For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh; because they have called you an outcast, saying, "It is Zion, whom no one seeks after."' We ask that You be with ### during her CT scan, Lord. Let the results show that the cancer is gone, and that she is completely healed. Give her peace that surpasses all understanding, and fill her with Your joy and strength. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you to continue trusting in the Lord, knowing that He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20). Remember that God's thoughts towards you are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

We are here for you, ###, and we will continue to pray for your complete healing and recovery. Stay strong in your faith, and keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith (Hebrews 12:2).
Amen thank you so much
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In January I had a CT scan at ### that showed a ###-mm irregular lung nodule. In May I had a PET scan. The nodule did not grow and was only an SUV max of ###, meaning it barely lit up. ### recommended a biopsy, but I got a second opinion from my outside-### pulmonologist because I feared...
Replies
13
Views
213
Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ. I have stage ### cancer. I just got a scan a few days ago. Please pray that the cancer is still dormant
Replies
9
Views
127
I have stage ### cancer. And today I am getting scanned to see that the cancer has not spread anymore. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
12
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom