Cancer

I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for little ###, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand, strengthen her, and provide the help she needs at this time. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a meeting with the doctors today I have stage ### cancer. And today I was told that the cancer is immune to the chemo, and there is no more treatment. I want to live. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
14
Views
171
My mother went to check her nose being blocked and smelling rotten smell. After CT scan the doctor is saying that it's either fungus sinusitis or cancer. They are going to perform surgery to remove the mass blocking her nose and do biopsy to check what it is. Please pray for my mother, that she...
Replies
12
Views
120
A large mass was found in my left breast. The doctors think it's cancerous and my biopsy is set for September ###. I would love a miracle to get healed because my children needs me. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom