Cancel court case (divorce) against me and restore my family.

Tajkeora

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for restore my family and cancel court case. Change her heart my wife heart. God give mercy in Jesus name Amen.
 
Please pray for restore my family and cancel court case. Change her heart my wife heart. God give mercy in Jesus name Amen.
May the Lord intervene to give you a major breakthrough for a permanent resolution of the marital crisis in Jesus name 🙏
 
Please pray for restore my family and cancel court case. Change her heart my wife heart. God give mercy in Jesus name Amen.

Father God it is not always when a man asked for his marriage to be restore. We don't know the in and outs but only if it is in Your Will, let it be done. My the following always be part of this marriage: Love for God, love for each other, trust, honesty, sexual faithfulness, humility, communication, selflessness and time. In Jesus name. Amen[/QUOTE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family and I have been going through a lot lately and I'm asking the heavenly father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that we can take our Authority and cancel every demonic assignment right now cancel every scheme of the evil one against my oldest daughter all that she's going...
Replies
8
Views
208
Hello, Please pray that God will heal my husband's mind and bring him to salvation. He has terrible fits of schizophrenia at night. Please pray that the devil will stop tormenting us. Pray that our oldest son ### will find a job and restore him to a happier mindset. He is feeling really down...
Replies
5
Views
254
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom