Can you pray for my son ### ...

Wyrbon

Disciple of Prayer
Can you pray for my son ### pls he keeps on doing shoplifting in the big
stores and get caught every time, I do pray for him and talk to him about
it but he keep on doing it again and again he has ### cases pending against
him for that, he is ### years and is addicted to drugs I feel so
disappointed and discouraged, he needs a miracle from God in his life, I
really need an answer from God pls keep him in prayer and me also my name is
### ### thank you very much I really appreciate it =F0=9F=99=8F
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Father has epilepsy and madness; he is naked, living. Can you pray for me?
Replies
8
Views
153
Pray for ### to be saved. Pray that I hear Jesus or Father speak to me. Not sickness and demons. Can you pray powerful prayer for me. Pray for removing curse.
Replies
8
Views
169
I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom