can you please pray for me I am in financial crises,

Hanganeni Angula

Disciple of Prayer
can you please pray for me I am in financial crises, and there is outstanding money which is due to me since ###, yet could not be released up to now,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray for my husband he is in deep crises due to my and my inlaws' health for our medicine he has a lot of crises and unable to manage and I am trying for a job so I can support him always. Plz pray for him and my job. In whatever way he is trying, always negative happens to us.
Replies
5
Views
166
Plz pray for my ### in trouble and he has health issue and financial crises. His mom and wife and he himself all 3 are sick and for medicine also no money. He is trying for finance but not able to manage. Plz pray that he should not lose faith in God. I am really worried he may take any wrong...
Replies
6
Views
231
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom