Can the man of god prophecy over ...

Chagtyl

Disciple of Prayer
Can the man of God prophecy over my life

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

OH Lord show me Mercy may your prophecy over my life never fall please heal my spine raise me up and help me to walk again not that I deserve it but for the sake of your name May I no call upon your name and be put to shame make it for your self through my life help me Abba you are my only hope
Replies
5
Views
533
Nuwamanya Godfrey, man of God prophet Samuel kakande am sick. I got an accident Nov 15/23, it's now 5 months. My prophet up to now, man of God, I believe that I can be healed. The shoulder and my left leg/knee are paining me. I also beg to have financial prosperity. Second man of my land...
Replies
6
Views
438
I thank man of God prophet ### for his endless prayers, cz my partner's contract was renewed just of recent, glory and honour unto Jesus
Replies
5
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom