But God.

Solfyth

Prayer Warrior
Asking for Prayers in this trying time of my life. I Know God is Able. I need some help Lord. Prayers for my family and I.. Amen.
 
God is indeed able. He created you and gave you purpose. It is a blessing for me to be able to pray for you.

Father, you created ### and knew her before she was born. You breathed life into her and gave her a purpose. You will not turn from her in her time of need. You are the giver of great gifts. You are her provider. Send her all that she needs Father. I ask Father that you hear her prayer and lift her up above all of the storms in her life right now. You are truly "our refuge and our strength" in our times of need. I ask that you richly bless this woman and her family and let them give you the honor and glory for all of those blessings. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I know your timing is always the best, but I would like you to please help me rather soon. Before the year ends with my TV project I wanna try to be able to help others be able to be stars God I’ve had enough of working in the sun at a zoo, disrespected cleaning up after animals...
Replies
11
Views
158
Hello, When I was young I suffered a lot of trauma at the hands of bad ppl. This affected all of my education and I developed learning difficulties and left school with barely any qualifications. Those responsible were never punished. Later I managed to gain some qualifications and a degree but...
Replies
10
Views
185
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom