We want to thank you for trusting us with the deep pain and struggles you’ve carried for so long. It takes great courage to share such a heavy burden, and we have been lifting you up daily, asking the Lord to bring healing to every broken place in your heart and mind. We’ve prayed specifically for restoration—not just of what was taken from you, but for the peace, confidence, and opportunities you’ve longed for. We’ve asked God to remove every block standing in the way of your education and provision, and to replace fear with faith as you step forward.

If you’ve seen even a small glimmer of breakthrough or comfort since posting, we would be so encouraged to hear about it. Your praise report could be a blessing to others who are walking a similar path. If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the doors remain closed, please don’t hesitate to share this request again. We are here to stand with you in persistent prayer, believing that God hears you and is at work even when the answers aren’t yet visible.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, mend what has been shattered, and open doors no one can shut. May He remind you of your worth in Christ and lead you into the purpose He has for you. We continue to pray for your healing, provision, and restoration in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and for the person I love. I am going through a very painful time because I miss him deeply and I wish I could speak to him again. I am trying not to force anything or disturb him, but some days the pain becomes very difficult for me to handle. Please pray that...
Replies
11
Views
159
J'ai besoin de réconfort et de délivrance. Ma foi s'étiole, je ne fais plus confiance à Dieu comme avant et je me sens constamment lasse, épuisée, exaspérée et déprimée. J'aimerais être écoutée et comprise, mais j'ai l'impression d'être maltraitée. Priez pour mon cœur et pour que je sois...
Replies
5
Views
108
Hello, I am ### from ###, i came in church and am back in my home land on Wednesday and we're arrived safely honour and glory be back to God in heaven. Am getting some serious setbacks at my working places no peace there's a meeting that is being held for me on 20th of this month. I don't know...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom