bussiness financial breakthrough

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I suffer with AuDHD and I need to make a voice over business to other people with AuDHD. And I would like to be more mobile be able to go where I want I may have to move, but I like my friends here and I wanna stay close to them permanently And I would even like to hire some so...
Replies
11
Views
130
Dear Lord Jesus, I have had enough abuse and mistreatment and please let me start my own voice business. Make a ton of money. You become wealthy enough and have a good life. Please let it work and I can hold another flexible. Schedule job going through training classes and stuff so please help...
Replies
11
Views
153
Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom