Voiceover Bussiness

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s guidance and provision for your voiceover business. It is our joy to join you in asking the Lord to open doors, bring financial blessing, and grant you the flexibility and stability you need in your work. We have lifted up your desire for a new opportunity—whether in voiceover full-time or in another role that allows you to thrive—and we continue to trust God’s perfect timing for your training, job prospects, and even the possibility of travel.

We pray that the Lord would silence the voices of doubt or misunderstanding from others and instead surround you with encouragement and wisdom. May He protect your health, especially from the effects of heat and sun, and give you strength as you pursue His purpose for your life. If you have seen any answers to these prayers, we would love to celebrate with you and give God the glory. If not, we stand ready to lift your requests again, trusting that He hears and will provide in His way and time.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you wait on Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I suffer with AuDHD and I need to make a voice over business to other people with AuDHD. And I would like to be more mobile be able to go where I want I may have to move, but I like my friends here and I wanna stay close to them permanently And I would even like to hire some so...
Replies
11
Views
121
Dear Lord Jesus, I wanna start my business too. I’m trying to do it to help people with unfortunate jobs. Now I’ve been praying about helping autistics and mentally challenged and I think unemployed or underpaid. An average shows who would like to live better lives. Now regarding the last one...
Replies
9
Views
256
Dear Lord Jesus, I have been mistreated at zoos so many times. Despite addressing my disabilities, I am not allowed equal opportunities. Oh, my colleagues were able to present to get recognition and be your area cleaning up the situation. We get more trouble and told that I am too small for...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom