Business Upliftment

  • Thread starter Thread starter adetonia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adetonia

Guest
Lord Jesus, please prosper my business. I pray that by the end of this year d registration of my company ### with ### would be finalised. I will start getting contract. Lord Jesus, I want my business to grow. I want to be an employer, I never want to be an employee to someone else.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls i want you all to pray for me, am finding it hard to conceive
Replies
8
Views
259
Please stand with us in prayer for my brother-in-law ###. He has not been in employment for ### years now, has had to sell all his assets to care for the family (his wife and ### children). The children are out of school since July last year. The school they were in is demanding lots of money...
Replies
7
Views
164
Hi, I feel so abandoned right now. I need prayers because I don't know what to do next. What steps to take. Also, there are neighbors who harass others in my building. Every time I see a particular person, they stare at me and try to interfere with my movements. Father in Jesus name, please...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom