Business needed

Lord God please 🙏🙏🙏

Help me with a good business ideal that will make me put food on my tablet to feed my family and love once please 🙏🙏

Please Lord help me with more wisdom and understanding 🙏🙏🙏🙏. Abeg na beg I day beg you God 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Lord, Help ### to with the business and help them overcome all the financial trouble. Bring peace in their family and never let anyone run out of everyday need. In Jesus mighty name we seek to you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
87
I have a business idea. Please pray that if God wills, He can allow this idea to do well. I am willing to commit to it and devote any time and effort needed into it. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray that no one is able to snipe my Intellectual property, business names and ideas while I am low on money. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom