Business needed

Gerpia

Prayer Partner
Lord God please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Help me with a good business idea that will make me put food on my table to feed my family and love once please πŸ™πŸ™

Please Lord help me with more wisdom and understanding πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Abeg na beg I day beg you God πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
 
Please Lord God help me with money to start up a new and good business please Lord God abeg nor fail me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Through Jesus Christ name I prayed Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
87
I have a business idea. Please pray that if God wills, He can allow this idea to do well. I am willing to commit to it and devote any time and effort needed into it. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
135
Please pray that no one is able to snipe my Intellectual property, business names and ideas while I am low on money. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom