Business and finance

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
156
Heavenly Father, thank You for the business You have entrusted to me. Give me wisdom, excellence, integrity, and the capacity to grow it into a source of meaningful employment. Open doors for expansion, partnerships, customers, and investment. May this business create opportunities for people to...
Replies
11
Views
152
Hi please can you pray for ### business. She is having problems with her customers not paying her. I thank you in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom