Bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelmoment

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, help me go to work and be able to end my day well. Help me uplift this burden on my shoulder and that the ppl who bully me will get their share. (I won't take revenge for you will do what is needed, for you know what is best) I feel like each time I am kind for countless reasons when they bully me, they no longer care about anybody but themselves. I have not met anybody so ruthless and so selfish. I am so hurt but God, I asked you to help me to not be so intimidated and that I can stand up for myself so that way in the future I can stand up for the innocent that are like me. I am so hurt and so angry at the same time... Help me to seek out the good friends and to stay away from the wrong crowd.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protection and favor from admins who bully me constantly, they claim themselves to be a Christian but they constantly micromanage, discriminate, and bully me, I need God to intervene and bring justice and protection over this situation, I am traumatized by their presence.
Replies
11
Views
218
Being bullied by a coworker. Very arrogant and aggressive. Please pray for me and ###. ### doesn't understand or does not care how her behavior affects others. I am very tired. ###.
Replies
8
Views
189
My son has not always been easy but he has a big heart. Lately, children at school will find any excuse to make fun of him, leave him out, isolate him and make him feel worthless. I worry for my son's mental health and I worry how much this child can endure. Please pray that these children leave...
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom