Build Our Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Jesus pray for ### to see that I really love him. Father build our relationship. I love ### very much. Thank Jesus Amen.
 
John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the jobs You have given us. Bless our work, increase our income, and grant us wisdom, favour, and profitable opportunities. Give our relationship a clear vision, unity, patience, love, and shared purpose. Help us build together with integrity and honour You in...
Replies
11
Views
122
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
116
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom