Finshyn

Disciple of Prayer
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer. I'm losing my job due to organizational changes... The company that is laying me off doesn't pay much in terms of severance, and the offer I got is much lower than what it says I should get. Please pray with me that my employer would revise the offer so that I would receive everything I'm entitled to under these sudden circumstances. I did not have much before the pandemic...pray with me that this time I would not let my circumstances take my focus away from God. It's so easy to get distracted when things go south... Pray with me that new doors would open to make money to better support myself, my family, and continue to help my local ministry. May God Bless you richly above all that you ask! And thank you - ###
 
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer. I'm losing my job due to organizational changes... The company that is laying me off doesn't pay much in terms of severance, and the offer I got is much lower than what it says I should get. Please pray with me that my employer would revise the offer so that I would receive everything I'm entitled to under these sudden circumstances. I did not have much before the pandemic...pray with me that this time I would not let my circumstances take my focus away from God. It's so easy to get distracted when things go south... Pray with me that new doors would open to make money to better support myself, my family, and continue to help my local ministry. May God Bless you richly above all that you ask! And thank you- -###
Lord I pray for this person to receive all the blessings. I claim Isaiah 45:2 for this person. You told I myself will prepare your way by levelling mountains and hills I will break broanz gates and smash iron bars. I believe Father in verse 3 You told I will give you treasures from dark secret places. Lord You are Jehovah Jira. I pray in Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer. I'm losing my job due to organizational changes... The company that is laying me off doesn't pay much in terms of severance, and the offer I got is much lower than what it says I should get. Please pray with me that my employer would revise the offer so that I would receive everything I'm entitled to under these sudden circumstances. I did not have much before the pandemic...pray with me that this time I would not let my circumstances take my focus away from God. It's so easy to get distracted when things go south... Pray with me that new doors would open to make money to better support myself, my family, and continue to help my local ministry. May God Bless you richly above all that you ask! And thank you- -###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
119
I would appreciate if people prayed for me and I will pray for you. There are so many days where I feel steadfast and like I'm making progress, but then life gets intense and I just focus on the fleeting dopamine and worldly things. I just want to make God proud and I struggle with discernment...
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,865
Members
649,836
Latest member
Shroyruanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom