Brothers and sister please help me praying ...

i pray for you that Lord Jesus will stay always with you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my children. We have been going through a difficult season of illness, and I am now unwell too. I pray that by God’s grace and His healing hand, I recover quickly so I can continue caring for my children. Please also pray for complete healing, strength, and God’s...
Replies
12
Views
219
asking for prayers my dear brothers and sisters for my ### yr old son all of his health issues i pray to ease his physical pain and continue to heal. praying also for his doctors i hope you can also include me, my series of anxiety thank you so much in Jesus name i pray for all of your...
Replies
8
Views
183
Hello i am a ### year old ###. I was married to my high school sweetheart. He was the first man in my life.. after my divorce I gave myself two years to heal and when I was ready for love again, the man I was with, cheated on me and contracted an STI.. which is herpes.. I have a doctor...
Replies
14
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom