Brother ###

I have prayed for Brother ###. I will still pray for him. That his marital relationship and his family relationship will be stored and that the LORD will change his wife's heart and bring everlasting peace and joy in his family and that he will return home. In JESUS precious name. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, Idk what to do. I'm so sorry for length, but I need prayer and guidance. Me and my family are disabled. And my brother has bipolar and rage/anger management issues and a history of substance abuse (he's supposedly been clean for months). We have a restraining order against him for...
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray for ###'s brother who had ### couple days ago. He was in ###, he got ###, was not good, in meantime he woke up but not feeling good, has problems with ###...please pray that he will be completely healed and sent home till ### in Jesus name amen. Totaly healed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY YOUNG BROTHER ### HIS ### YEARS OLD. HE FEELS PAIN WHILE URINATING. SO ON ### SEPTEMBER ### HIS GOING FOR SURGERY. I WANT TO HELP YOU IN PRAYERS SO THAT HE SHOULD GET RECOVERY. I WANT GODS HAND TO TOUCH HIM. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. THANKS
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom