Brother ###

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord, bless ###, I don't see him here for a while.
Lord, he has prayed for my health a couple of years ago.
He has always prayed for me and now I don't see him, I am a bit concerned.
Lord, bless him, heal him, protect him, wherever he goes, amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to lead and guide me. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 
Lord, bless ###, i dont see him here for a while.
Lord, he has prayed my health through couple years ago.
He has always prayed for me and now i dont see him, i am bit concerned.
Lord, bless him, heal him, protect him, wherever he goes amen.
Hi sister. ### is doing better and he does visit the site and pray. If I may suggest, do a search using his name to catch up.
I do pray for his physical, mental, and spiritual well-being, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Hi sister. ### is doing better and he does visit the site and pray. If I may suggest, do a search using his name to catch up.
I do pray for his physical, mental, and spiritual well-being, in Jesus precious name amen.

THank you! Can you give me a link to find infos that you mention?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, Idk what to do. I'm so sorry for length, but I need prayer and guidance. Me and my family are disabled. And my brother has bipolar and rage/anger management issues and a history of substance abuse (he's supposedly been clean for months). We have a restraining order against him for...
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray for ###'s brother who had ### couple days ago. He was in ###, he got ###, was not good, in meantime he woke up but not feeling good, has problems with ###...please pray that he will be completely healed and sent home till ### in Jesus name amen. Totaly healed in the name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY YOUNG BROTHER ### HIS ### YEARS OLD. HE FEELS PAIN WHILE URINATING. SO ON ### SEPTEMBER ### HIS GOING FOR SURGERY. I WANT TO HELP YOU IN PRAYERS SO THAT HE SHOULD GET RECOVERY. I WANT GODS HAND TO TOUCH HIM. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. THANKS
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,277
Messages
16,809,383
Members
650,689
Latest member
Gootar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom