Brother ### to Pass Driving Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
please pray for ### passes his driving test on Tuesday and ### gets an easy test. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus name to answer your prayer request. I pray also that your brother study for the test. Faith without works is dead.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, please pray for your children/### to pass his driving test and also keep him safe. Bless the road he'll be driving on. Thank you Lord, Amen!!
 
Praying for a nice easy exam that showed he has learned much. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray my son ### pass his driving test today in the name of my Heavenly Father Jesus amen
Replies
6
Views
107
Please pray for me to pass my driving test which will be in ### weeks time.
Replies
8
Views
143
Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom