Brother please pray for me Sister ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just found out my little brother admitted himself to the hospital yesterday and is having some health issues please lift him up in prayer and ask God to heal him and help him to take better care of himself in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
183
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
205
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,454
Messages
16,811,282
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom