Brother and sister my health is regressing. ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
###, thank you for praying for me. I ask the Lord to bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May our Lord answer all of your prayers. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
My daughter is trying to shake my faith but I won't, I can't let her. She thinks allergies are a sickness but I see different. If I was sick, rather than saying I'm sick I would say I am healed by Jesus stripes! So I wouldn't ever say my health is regressing. Sorry buddy, but rather than going to a dentist I say my tooth, my teeth are healed by Jesus stripes and what do you know, they actually are :)
A holy kick in the backside is good. I will always be alive whether here or in heaven. Amen! ❤
 
Praise God! I prayed for your healing, comfort & ever-increasing faith. I prayed for successful surgery, God's blessings ~ thanking God in advance for a great report! I agree in prayer with you who abide in Him. (John 15:4) In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
###, , thank you for praying for me. I ask the Lord to bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May our Lord answer all of your prayers. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
###, thank you for praying for me. May God bless you and your love ones.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Should I have left an extremely toxic job with nothing lined up when my back was against the wall. How can people be so cruel mobbing others out of the job just because the mob era’ egos were so huge. They get to keep their income and I have debt piling up. Yes I am doing everything including...
Replies
9
Views
305
Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife and their little ###-year-old son in your prayers. By God's grace and through the prayers of many faithful people, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in October ### after a difficult period of separation and...
Replies
10
Views
162
My dearest Heavenly Father Here Comes again your beloved daughter ### humbly before you thrown of Grace this morning thanking you for another day Lord at this Fourth Watch of the morning I hunger and thirst after righteousness and long to seek you long to hear your voice long to four more deeply...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom