Broken Body And Soul

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fifo66
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fifo66

Guest
As a professional I have always been a high achiever, now I am getting to the last level of my qualification I need to turn my life round and save us from our recent financial crisis. I will be sitting the final test again in October. The problem is I had a condition 10 years ago that affected my concentration, memory, speech as well as communication. Though I passed a few tests since, the one-to-one tests I have an immense panic with and my performance plummets and due to that I failed twice already. While I am trying to improve my performance to build confidence I am losing faith in succeeding as this condition is permanent. The body in charge offered very little help. This also would affect a trail of changes in my life and my wife especially I am now in my mid-forties.

I believe in Christ and His immense power, I believe if only He says the word it will be done, my faith has been shaken the last few years due to also other matters in my life and my wife's, and I feel forsaken. My prayers have been thinning I admit, so the break is throughout.
 
god says lay your troubles at his feet
 
Making a new decision is like starting anew through Christ's blood forgive all our thoughts of defeat and recreate a new heart with new thoughts and a great outlook on the light that we follow to Christ our Savior. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord heal me I’m not feeling good right now please speak healing over me in Jesus name I pray AMEN!! Help Me Lord please
Replies
13
Views
176
Please ask the Lord to heal all my body and soul Jesus GOD and my immediate family and my brother-in-law and his family and my brother-in-law and his family and my brother-in-law and his family and my father in heaven and my ###'s and my ###'s and the ###'s and the world and that my ideas and...
Replies
6
Views
240
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom