Brethren plz pray for open doors. Am ###.

Lord open the door to your child's success. Let her pass and go to this job. In Jesus name. Amen.
Am blocked from going, I have returned home, plz continue praying for another chance, my flight is canceled. May God have mercy.
 
Am blocked from going, I have returned home, plz continue praying for another Chance, my flight is canceled. May God have mercy.
Lord we continue to pray that you will make a way where there seems to be no way. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, please send your blessings opening the doors for flight to ### now. We give you thanks and praise for blessing this request in Jesus name Amen
Am blocked from going, my boarding pass was taken & I have returned already. Plz continue praying, am broken but I know God is on my side. Pray for another chance, they want bribe but I have no money, may God have mercy on me.
 
Am blocked from going, my boarding pass was taken & I have returned already. Plz continue praying, am broken but I know God is on my side. Pray for another chance, they want bribe but I have no money, may God have mercy on me
Lord we continue to pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m going through a very difficult situation at work right now and it has taken a huge emotional toll on me. I’m trying to trust God through it and keep moving forward. I had an interview for a new opportunity last night that went very well, and I’m praying that if it’s God’s...
Replies
8
Views
179
Lord, I pray for doors to open for my writing. I am a professional with ### years' experience and I am now freelance. I am not good at boasting about my work and experience. Lord, please make a way for me to get work published, as I have little to no salary at the moment. I am at breaking point...
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom