We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your writing, your finances, and your husband before the Lord, asking Him to open doors no man can shut and to bring healing and peace to your home.

If the Lord has already answered—if you’ve seen new opportunities come your way, if your words are finding their place in print, or if your husband has taken steps toward freedom from alcohol—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If the answers haven’t yet come, if the silence feels heavy, or if the burden still weighs on your heart, we encourage you to post this request again. We are not finished praying. We will continue to ask the Father to make a way where there seems to be no way, to provide for your needs, and to soften your husband’s heart. You are not alone in this.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you wait, with His strength as you endure, and with His hope as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for doors to open for my work. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience in reporting and writing. I pray for my work to be accepted as a freelancer. Lord please bring the right people into my life. Lord please give me opportunities. I have worked so hard for decades.
Replies
6
Views
106
I don't know why so much has happened lately that has been hard but I know there is a reason for everything. Please pray that God opens a new door for me. I trust him to lead me where I need to be.
Replies
5
Views
84
Gracious and sovereign Father, I come before You with nothing to boast in but Christ. You have carried me through seasons I did not understand, sustained me when my strength was small, and kept me when I could not see the way ahead. Lord, establish the work of my hands. Give me wisdom for every...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom