Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ###, my prayers are with you.

I pray for the surgeon and nurses who

will be taking care of you. I pray for

strength for you in this time of your

need. May peace be with you
 
Dear Lord, I put ### in your merciful and loving care, I thank you for this news about the cancer development in her breast. Lord all the demons of cancer you remove it right now Lord. Lord I ask you and request you Lord that this cancer is stopped right here, and may she be restored back in her health. Lord give her courage and hope, and for the surgery Lord give the Doctor the wisdom to perform this surgery Lord, instead of the Doctor you be there in the operation room and you only perform the miracle of removing the cancer. I once again put ### and her condition Lord and believe that you have heard and answered our prayers, Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Father,

I ask that you be with ### and her doctor's during the surgery. I ask that you will give the doctor's wisdom and knowledge and guide them during this time. I pray that you will protect ### from all harm and that you will heal her completely from this disease. In Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A large mass was found in my left breast. The doctors think it's cancerous and my biopsy is set for September ###. I would love a miracle to get healed because my children needs me. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
184
My friend in Christ - ### - age cca ###. Lord cover all her needs exceedingly abundantly above all that she can ask, pray or think in Jesus name. Lord heal her from any water retaining in her body (emphisema?), remove all cancer and possible spreadings to bones in Jesus name!! She had breast...
Replies
13
Views
127
Please pray for my wife who is in her early ###s recently diagnosed with Breast cancer. I am calling at the most loving Lord Jesus to heal her. We have a one early teen boy to raise.
Replies
14
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom