Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbkgh

Guest
My name is ### and I just found out two days ago that I have breast cancer. I am ### yrs. old. I will be having surgery Monday. Please pray for me and my family.
 
In Jesus' Name the doctors know the best way to proceed & you'll have complete healing & miraculous recovery. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A large mass was found in my left breast. The doctors think it's cancerous and my biopsy is set for September ###. I would love a miracle to get healed because my children needs me. Please pray for me.
Replies
11
Views
184
My friend in Christ - ### - age cca ###. Lord cover all her needs exceedingly abundantly above all that she can ask, pray or think in Jesus name. Lord heal her from any water retaining in her body (emphisema?), remove all cancer and possible spreadings to bones in Jesus name!! She had breast...
Replies
13
Views
127
Please pray for my wife who is in her early ###s recently diagnosed with Breast cancer. I am calling at the most loving Lord Jesus to heal her. We have a one early teen boy to raise.
Replies
14
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom