Breakthrough:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord, thank you that my mum yesterday commanded the spirits that are so ahrmful to this family to leave my sister who has been the bully all this while. She commanded everything to leave and prayed for and declared the breakthrough. I know you heard her, we can feel the change. And we humbly thank you for having compassion upon our case. That means the world to us especially me—that you finally heard this heartfelt cry of torment and fear. Please continue to keep any new spirits from coming and place a permanent blood covering over us. Please deal with the pain in my heart, and let nothing be a block to my blessing—because everyone knows I am desperate for your favour right now. So please remove all barriers to that. Please give me favour in the most unexpected places, favour in expected places, favour with man, favour with you, increased assets, petitions granted, peace, love, good relationships, battles won, in which I do not have to fight. I would love to be your favoured child. Please also favour my uncle in his situation today, when he wakes up, let there be a divine resolution for his trouble—and let him be free from the bondage and have a wonderful new beginning. He is the nicest man in the world, and he deserves this favour—so please pour down on him even now as he sleeps.

In Jesus mighty name.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please protect this child and present with all the wisdom. Make her wishes come true and be with her all through her life journey.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Agree for God's help in these situations in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, my Abba, my Refuge and my Strength, I come before You with confidence, not because of my own ability, but because You are my Father. You know every burden I carry, every prayer I have whispered, every battle I have fought, every tear I have cried and every dream You have placed...
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please stand with me in prayer for the following: - Urgent Divine Provision: Pray that God will provide the funds I urgently need and make a way regarding my rent. My landlord has given me until tomorrow to pay or move. May the Lord intervene and do what only...
Replies
9
Views
165
Kindly join me in prayer today: May God's mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Pray for divine healing and complete restoration; supernatural financial provision and release of outstanding payments for my business contracts; God-ordained marriages for my two sisters before year-end...
Replies
14
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom