Thank you guys for praying!
Update praise God it was minor fix and didn’t cost a lot,
Ty so
Much who prayed!
But if you guys still could keep him in prayer, he still needs a touch from God. He’s battling so many demons and attacks and plot for his life. From drug addiction to suicidal thoughts. Ty for the prayers God bless each and everyone of you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had too many trials and tribulations in my life for the past years - with my health, my relationships and at work. I feel I have been surrounded by the attacks by the forces of the evil. I really need a breakthrough for all these areas and finally be free, lift my head and be the daughter...
Replies
12
Views
114
Father God, I ask in Jesus name for this next step in the truck repair to be fully paid for today. Father God, we are taking the truck in this morning to have the last part of the engine repair done today, and I come before Your Throne of Grace, Mercy and Provision asking for a way to be made to...
Replies
10
Views
175
Asking for prayer for protection from spiritual attacks, healing in body and mind, and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom