Raya

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor ### and my husband and children are facing delays, stagnation and failing. We have been praying and I do follow you every day on the prayer section. The pressing problem now is that a huge contract has been signed in my husband's name, every other necessary thing has been concluded, it's just for one man to sign in the bank and the money will be released. But this man ### in the ### ### has refused to sign for no reason. Pastor ### that contract is all we depend on for breakthrough in our lives. Pls pray for us, we will not hold back our testimonies.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name, asking for your divine intervention in the situation of ### and her family. We ask that you would move on the heart of ### in the ### to sign the contract that has been presented to him, so that the money can be released and the family can be freed from the delays, stagnation and failing they are facing. We trust in your power and goodness to bring about this miracle, and we thank you for your faithfulness and love. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God's Love For You Is So Amazing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
291
Jesus, I pray that my older daughter will be grateful and thankfuly for har jobs and her supportive family. Lord I pray that You will guide her to obey You and stop obey this young man. This young man desrespect, manipulating division and isolating behaviors are manifesting especially these past...
Replies
13
Views
114
Lord, I pray that my older daughter will see her jobs and the family You've blessed her with as a blessing and not in the eyes of thie rude young man and his mother. Lord, remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom