Father give me recognition in my fellow work mates especially my boss in the name of Jesus. Father I'm working temporarily but God gv me a permanent job in the name of Jesus. I cast the spirit of failure, rejection and sickness in my children in the name of Jesus. Father let your will be done in the name of our father Jesus Christ. Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. Please follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, my Abba, my Refuge and my Strength, I come before You with confidence, not because of my own ability, but because You are my Father. You know every burden I carry, every prayer I have whispered, every battle I have fought, every tear I have cried and every dream You have placed...
Replies
9
Views
171
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
142
Financial breakthrough, permanent job, debt cancelation
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom