Breakthrough Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold

All

The way into the physical into my ### kids ### parents ### Husband your bringing me I bind all this word on earth as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the words on earth all the way into the physical into my life my ### kids and ### parents lives as it is loosed in heaven God's will we have favor with God and with Man Luke 2:52 we are the head not the tailDeut.28:13 I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in our lives Job 22:28 Hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked and my prayers from the enemy blocking them and using them against us Ps.64:2 Our seed is blessed Ps.37:26 we know you favor us because our enemies do not triumph over us Ps.41:11 We are highly favored Gen.29:7 Lord we receive extraordinary favor on our life. Lord we. Entreat your favor Ps.45:12 We drink the cup of blessing 1 Cor.10:16 Lord grant us life and favor Job 10:12 Your favor be upon our life and we are well favored Gen.29:17 Lord command your blessing upon our life. Right now My ### your bringing me will get all this favor for me now and will want to come in my life with extraordinary favor in his heart mind thoughts for me if renewal of love is necessary then he has it for me more than before if he's new then he has to come to me to meet me, whatever favor he needs for me in that area holding him back he has it now for me, Tattoo finished nicely free or cheap, stereo in my car put in works great free or cheap, Food stamps back according to God's will, beauty back in my life clear skin no more acne root gone all the way, body and personality back happier and better, home for my ### and I that I can afford in my name, more Godly soul ties, my rent doesn't go up too high miracle used for my life because my car payment is so high flip it Lord use it for good in my life somehow all this according to your will Lord in Jesus Name Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, obedient, gratefulness, satisfaction and favor in every aspect of his life today. Lord, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my son a peaceful calm night last night. Lord I ask that he will have no more set...
Replies
11
Views
130
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Replies
10
Views
146
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging my limits and the heavy burdens I am carrying. Lord, You know exactly what is draining my strength and causing me distress. I ask for Your supernatural relief to wash over my mind, body, and spirit. Please break through the barriers and...
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom