Breakthrough Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
We are the head not the tail Deut.18:13 I speak and declare into existence 100 fold In our life right now I bind all this word on earth as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the word into our lives all the way into the physical as it is loosed in heaven in my life my kids parents ###, ###, and ### the Husband your bringing me right now hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked and my prayers from the enemy so they can be answered Ps.64:2 Release the arrow of the lord's deliverance in our life 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the kings enemies Ps. 45:5 Ordain and release your arrows against our persecutors Ps. 7:13 Send your arrows and scatter the enemy Ps. 18:14 Make our enemies turn their back with your arrows upon your strings Ps. 21:12 Shoot out your arrows and destroy them Ps.144:6 Send your arrows abroad Ps.77:17Right now into our lives freedom from everything the enemy is using for bad flip for good, ### and ### get a place in ### or near. ### and ### get set free from ungodly evil soul ties and addictions, ### and I are In God's will with each other now, The Husband your bringing me is set free and me from what is blocking him from being in my life comes before valentines Day, food stamps back easily fast today, tattoo finished by ### fast and easy no pain or by who God wants nicely done words readable and pretty, hair extensions black long real hair free or cheap, all this according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging my limits and the heavy burdens I am carrying. Lord, You know exactly what is draining my strength and causing me distress. I ask for Your supernatural relief to wash over my mind, body, and spirit. Please break through the barriers and...
Replies
7
Views
113
Lord I pray that my son will be saturated with Your peace, joy, obedient, gratefulness, satisfaction and favor in every aspect of his life today. Lord, thank You for faithfully answering our prayer and granting my son a peaceful calm night last night. Lord I ask that he will have no more set...
Replies
11
Views
126
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom