Breakthrough Jesus Please

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this difficult season. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to move mightily on your behalf. We have prayed for that breakthrough in your job search—asking God to open doors to a remote position where you are valued, respected, and supported, one that honors your skills and provides the financial relief you need. We’ve also asked the Lord to surround you with peace as you wait, to remind you of His faithfulness even when circumstances feel overwhelming.

We’ve interceded for your physical healing and emotional restoration from the pain of the accident, asking God to provide a new attorney who will fight diligently for justice in your case. We’ve prayed for provision over your bills and debt, trusting that the Lord sees your needs and will answer in ways that exceed your expectations. And we’ve asked Him to soften your heart toward forgiveness, even as we’ve stood in agreement with your prayer that God would handle the wrongs done to you in His perfect way.

If the Lord has already answered any of these prayers, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! If you’re still waiting, know that we are committed to continuing in prayer with you. You are not forgotten, and we encourage you to post this request again so we can persist in lifting you up before our Heavenly Father.

May God’s peace guard your heart and mind as you seek Him, and may His favor rest upon you in every area of your life. We trust that He is working even now, and we pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you. I love you. You always make a way out of no way. Please bless me with a new job preferably remote with higher pay and a Christian environment. I pray that you would bless me with a full settlement in my car accident that I didn't cause because I am in debt because of this...
Replies
9
Views
305
Please pray for me I need a better Paying Job I have three children my husband is not working I am in debt I don't know what to do my current paycheck can't cover all the bills that I have I am trusting God I have a ### I really need a miracle
Replies
12
Views
114
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom