Brain Aneurysm

Good morning, today whenever I have the negative thoughts I am going to say. God is in control of my life. God is on the throne. Blessings are on the way. I am going to stop my self-defeating thoughts. And I am going to speak no negativity. The Bible says as a man thinketh so is he. I will stand in agreement with you that you are going to regain your health. That your family division will be healed. That God will heal you from the tops of your head to the soles of your feet! Thank God for hearing our prayers. I believe in answered prayer! Thank God that he loves us and wants what is best for us. Giving God the praise and thanking him in advance for this prayer will be answered. God is opening the door. He is making a way where there seems to be no way. God is on the throne. In charge of the universe and thank God he lives! God bless you. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend is in the emergency room with a brain aneurysm. She had to be air lifted to the hospital, and now they have to cut her skull open to relive the pressure. Please pray that she pulls through, and lives. There is more she needs to do in this life.
Replies
11
Views
173
I'm so blessed to know he survived, but we don't know how much brain function he's going to retain. Please pray for his recovery, I don't want to lose my friend. He is one of the kindest, sweetest, hard-working people I've ever met. Please pray that he keeps his faculties and returns to himself.
Replies
10
Views
436
On June 5th my Mother ### miraculously survived a ruptured brain aneurysm and the risky surgery to repair it. Since then, we have stood at her bedside in prayer as she recovers in the ICU. The process has been a roller coaster ride. Earlier this week her medical team attempted to replace the...
Replies
10
Views
657
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom