Brain Aneurysm

I have a brain aneurysm left side of my brain. I have high blood pressure, asthma, enlarged heart and other health issues. I have financial difficulties and more. My relatives reject me and do not care. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GOD BLESS YOU

I pray that our Heavenly Father bless you in ways you can’t imagine! May His blood run through your body to heal every cell not in order. May he supply you for all your needs! In Jesus’ name!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend is in the emergency room with a brain aneurysm. She had to be air lifted to the hospital, and now they have to cut her skull open to relive the pressure. Please pray that she pulls through, and lives. There is more she needs to do in this life.
Replies
11
Views
173
I'm so blessed to know he survived, but we don't know how much brain function he's going to retain. Please pray for his recovery, I don't want to lose my friend. He is one of the kindest, sweetest, hard-working people I've ever met. Please pray that he keeps his faculties and returns to himself.
Replies
10
Views
436
On June 5th my Mother ### miraculously survived a ruptured brain aneurysm and the risky surgery to repair it. Since then, we have stood at her bedside in prayer as she recovers in the ICU. The process has been a roller coaster ride. Earlier this week her medical team attempted to replace the...
Replies
10
Views
657
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom